What can General Motors CEO Daniel Akerson teach you about leadership? (Part 1 of 4)

Dan Akerson and me
One of my greatest experiences was serving on the board of trustees for the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association. As you may recall from an earlier post, the fact that the son of former German Army POW could serve in such a role speaks volumes about the greatness of our country.

The experience has allowed me to meet and work with admirals, generals, legends, ambassadors, cabinet secretaries, presidential advisers, Wall Street titans – you name it. To say I’m grateful for the experience is the mother of all understatements.

A few months ago, I had the great honor of sitting next to Daniel Akerson, the CEO of General Motors...

Read the rest at the Washington Business Journal...

Comments