Never again: 6 things business people shouldn't do


I wear a black band on my wrist.

And it’s not a FitBit.

The following things may seem obvious, but their frequent recurrence demands a little… more

I designed it myself. it’s a simple band with a message emblazoned on a black metal shield:

NEVER AGAIN.

Click here to get your own NEVER AGAIN band for free (you’ll have to pay shipping and handling).

Why is “NEVER AGAIN” on my wrist?

Let me start by explaining that almost everything I write about is from experience with our clients, who are leaders in firms ranging from small businesses to the Fortune 500. Whereas the following things may seem obvious, their frequent recurrence demands a little extra vigilance from each of us.

Here are six things we should NEVER do:


Read the rest in The Business Journals.

Comments