Lead your business like a SEAL Team - Part 2


My last piece about Navy SEAL training and business received so many great comments from people with special operations experience that I decided to modify my plan a little and share these with you. 
Get 15 often overlooked tips - distilled from over 2 decades of experience - that have helped thousands of business leaders around the globe improve their operations and add 5% or more of their top line to their bottom line in our short, fast-paced webinar. It's free during our launch of the series and we don't leave you hanging (e.g."spend money to get the rest"). Register now.

Below are some great items to amplify the list of SEAL leadership wisdom that I wrote about in the first post (Teamwork is paramount, Training, Innovation, and Failure is an option). I am only planning on adding “Focus on mission” to my original list, but we’ll see how things go after I get comments back.

Absolute focus on mission. This goes without saying...

Read the rest at the Washington Business Journal....

Comments